Saturday, May 8, 2021

More Family Fun

Recently now that everyone has been getting vaccines, my families have been comfortable enough to host family gatherings and dinners. Ever since my uncle came back home early after serving 12 years in a 29 year sentence (for a crime that should not have been 29 years long), we have been getting together a lot now and playing games together. We all bought some Splat-R-Ball blasters, 4 total, which shoot little orbeez. They were basically automatic BB guns, but wet gelatin bullets and we just blasted each other, it was great. Really glad we are able to safely get together without worrying about a dumb virus. Hopefully everyone else can do the same now, and get together with family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are able to get together with your family and having fun :-)

    With more people getting vaccinated, we are returning to more in-person than virtual ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your uncle is finally out 12 years is a long time but 29 is even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice to hear. One of my relatives actually visited me very recently since we all have the vaccines now. Everything is slowly coming back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The state of prisons in this country is just appalling. I know that's a conversation to be had another day, but I can only think of your uncle and what his state of mind is after 12 years. It's detrimental to simply release people without reform or conditioning. I hope he's ok! I also hope everyone can enjoy each other's company without a worry. My mom, step-dad, and possibly my baby sister have all been infected - AGAIN. It's insane.

    ReplyDelete