Monday, May 3, 2021

Blogging

So what is everyone's take on blogger? I have had a nice experience with it, although I have only been using it for the sake of the class. Sadly I don't think I will see myself in the future posting more on blogger or any other social media sites. I have always been the shy type and it is weird in my eyes posting everything about myself online. I don't really have much to talk about or brag about. I did like personalizing and editing the blogger home page though.

What are your experiences with blogger? Will any one else continue to use blogger? Or do you maybe use a different platform already?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy blogging but just like other social media or any communication, I wouldn't do it just for the sake of doing it :-)

    Blogging isn't necessarily about oneself but sharing one's ideas and connecting with others. For IS101-2003, Spring 2021, it is an excellent medium to practice creating and leaving digital footprints and connecting with people in the class ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel pressured to brag. I think social media does that to us; we feel we have to portray these "perfect" lives. I have grown to be interested in my virtual classmates' lives. It's interesting and humbling to know everyone goes through something different. It really puts my life into perspective. I do not know if I will continue using it for this class, but I can see myself creating a different account tailored to my podcast, maybe. Where do you think you'll go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is just okay for me. When I use social media like Instagram I don't post anything so having to post on a regular basis each week for blogger was hard for me. I ended up just writing about random topics. It was nice using it in this class though, I got to learn many things about my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a way to vent out peoples thoughts. Its like posting on Facebook or Instagram.

    ReplyDelete