Sunday, April 25, 2021

My Experience

Now that everyone else is beginning to get their vaccine shots, I am now hearing lots of different stories about their experiences during the shots. Like for example Rudy's experience, when he regained some of his peripheral vision back, I thought that was very interesting and crazy. When I went to get my shots, it was in the large Summerlin retirement home area, and the funny thing is, I was by far the youngest there. Besides my dad, who went with me, everyone else was 70 and above. It almost felt wrong, like I was cheating, being there. I almost passed out in the 15 minute wait period during the first shot, that was fun. But it was a fun experience over all, had some laughs here and there.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could feel/experience what Rudie did! You have a whole life ahead of you, so do not feel guilty. You're a lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Briceyda's sentiment, do not feel guilty :-) The vaccine shots are now open to everyone over the age of 16 in Nevada. I'm glad your father took you to get your second shot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was crazy I just received my second set of shots and boy let me tell you I started fine and now I feel horrible. I hope it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to get mine this weekend.. hopefully the side effects don't affect me too badly, I heard the second shot hits harder.

    ReplyDelete