Sunday, April 18, 2021

A Nice Family Dinner

Today me and my family went to my Grandma's 77th birthday party. It was just a nice little family dinner, nothing special because she had recently had knee surgery and is stuck home. It was a nice little break from the lockdown and being stuck home all the time. I was able to play with my cousins and my nieces and nephews. Now that my older cousins are getting married, children just seem to be popping up everywhere. It was a fun night, we are going over again in two weeks to hangout and more play games with them.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to end a week: celebrating a birthday, taking a break from lockdown, and playing with cousins, nieces, nephews :-) I hope you and your family are able to gather more often ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your grandma! Having (other peoples') kids are around is the best. It is such a fresh environment and they say and do the craziest things. Enjoy those family moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family times is the best! Happy Birthday to your Grandma and may god grant her many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great time, being able to hang out with your family. Can't wait for it to be more safe out in public so I can see some of my cousins again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your granny. Sound like you guys had a really good time together.

    ReplyDelete