Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Thoughts on the Vaccine

I guess I was luck enough to get a chance to get the vaccine for covid about a month ago. I didn't have any problems with it, just felt slight pain in the arm after both shots, and felt sick for a day after the second one, but its different for everyone. I have heard some crazy stories regarding the vaccine, nothing of concern has happened to me yet. My question is, how different is it from other vaccines like the flu vaccine? (I don't know much about anything medical, please don't judge me) In the end, I am just relieved my family and I are healthy.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you and your family are healthy :-) My COVID vaccine experience is the same as yours, sore arm after each shot but no sickness afterward. I have heard from colleagues who felt sick afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think it's that much different than what we have experienced in the past (given you have had your vaccines before).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't experienced anything odd about the vaccine. As of right now I have only my first dose from pfizer and my arm felt sore just like everyone else. Hopefully the second one isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup I myself experienced something weird with vaccine but nothing negative as a matter of fact it was great. I still have to get my second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started a new job, and now I'm finally able to be eligible for the vaccine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got my second and finial shot on the 28th.

    ReplyDelete