Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My New Favorite Game

I picked up a new game back in September that has really kept me busy during the whole quarantine thing, that apparently will never end. I started playing a game called Genshin Impact, and it was the first anime style game I've ever played. I started playing it the day it came out, and I think I'm addicted. Without fail, I have been playing around 1-3 hours everyday, and I'm surprised I'm not burnt out already. (My UID is 603084737 if anyone that plays wants to add me)

I'm really glad I have something to do (other than school) every day and love doing it. 
Does anyone else have something they love doing or playing during the quarantine that they are just unable to quit?

6 comments:

  1. It's good to find something fun that lightens your mind and mood amidst one's daily grind :-) I haven't played a game -- any game -- for a few years now. A few months ago, I came across a mobile game, Art of War: Legions. It's been filling up small pockets of downtime I have such as when I'm waiting in line or in the waiting room ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually get bored of games super fast, too! I am also surprised that you're still playing. Since "it never ends", I am sure there's a great deal of surprise element to it. I bought Super Mario for GameBoy during quarantine. Needless to say, it's collecting dust once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to stay busy with some sort of hobby especially with this pandemic. Keeps our minds off all the negative in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was addicted to Genshin for a while. I played until AR 54 and I eventually stopped because I got bored of doing the same things over and over again. I enjoyed the music and graphics. Sometimes I listen to Genshin music to study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried Genshin Impact and although the graphic is very cute and "lolli" I didn't like the fact that you are not allow to play co-op with other players until you reached level 16. Which made it very boring for me to even reach level 16.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally was never a fan of those types of games.

    ReplyDelete