Monday, March 22, 2021

Schools Openning Back Up?

So recently I heard that some schools began to open face to face classes Monday March 22nd? I may be wrong, but I do know my younger brother, who is currently doing online classes for Centennial HS had a choice of going to school again or staying home. He stuck with staying home because he still felt uncomfortable about going to school, my parents were OK with it though. I think if I had the choice to go back to face to face, I would take it. I would mostly want to take it because it is getting lonely around here, doing nothing much but hiding away at home and doing online school and playing video games. Although, I do like being able to sleep and wake up whenever you want to, with no set bed time. 

7 comments:

  1. I would also like to return to in-person. I hope the that option returns to College of Southern Nevada for Fall 2021 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many advantages and disadvantages to both options. However, seeing as you're feeling a bit lonely and don't feel too productive (you are productive, btw!), it would probably feel so refreshing to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you I do better with in person classes than online.More of a hands on person so the online classes tend to be harder for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never go to an actual class. I hate having to find parking spot, I don't like waiting 5 minutes for the elevator to come, and the food is overpriced at school. Also last year I got a ticket at the school's parking lot for making a one lane street two lanes (even though there were 2 arrows on the street), had to go to court and get it dismissed. See if I didn't leave the house I wouldn't have to get a ticket LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's bittersweet because I myself struggle with learning online but also don't have a flexible enough schedule for in person classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're on the same boat. I like to sleep whenever and wake up whenever but I prefer in-person classes over online classes. I feel like I'm more engaged and learn more when I'm actually in a learning environment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My siblings have been going back to school for a little over a month now, I have some mixed feelings about it but I know for some age ranges that the remote learning was actually worsening their learning ability.

    ReplyDelete