Monday, March 15, 2021

Excited for Excel

When starting this class I was most excited to start with excel. I was most uncomfortable with Excel out of all other softwares, it looked so alien to me in high school when I ever had to use it. I think Excel will be an excellent skill to learn for the future. I'm glad we learned Word first because Excel has a very simular layout, making it so much easier to learn Excel. I think it will take some time before I can memorize all the formulas and what not. I have seen some examples of very detailed and confusing worksheets that I would love to create. Very excited to try to receive my Excel certification.

7 comments:

  1. I'm elated that you are excited about Microsoft Excel and the opportunity to earn the MOS Excel certification :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft Word definitely sets the foreground for Excel. I am glad you're excited! Let's do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you its going to take countless times for me to catch on to the formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you as well! After my first certification I just want to attempt more exams to earn the others :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same, I just want to get all the MOS certification, so I can make my parent stop nagging at me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I myself am most excited about Excel as well. I think it has many practical uses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not going to lie I did not think I would pass but I guess I knew just enough to pass. I am looking forward to getting MOS Affiliate.

    ReplyDelete