Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Summer Plans

So what's everyone's plans this summer? This summer my family and I plan on going to California again for a nice long vacation, for at least a week, maybe two. Although the main reason we have been going to California the past couple years is because my younger brother had a spinal surgery a few years ago. So every summer we have been going to the children's hospital in San Diego for check-ups, and after that we relax in Cali for a week. Hopefully my brother can get better without any problems.

4 comments:

  1. Very smart turning a hospital check-up trip into a relaxing week-long trip :-)

    I hope your younger brother recovers without any problems ^_^

    My summer plan is to rest and wrap up the final blog posts of my past three semesters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope he recovers in the best way possible so he can go into adulthood without any issues. I agree that is a great idea to take advantage of such trips to enjoy California and spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your younger brother has a speedy recover Jayden. San Pedro is pretty nice especially if you like seafood. I loved it there when I visited San Pedro.I don't know how far from San Diego it is though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to get my drivers license this summer and hopefully a job! Hope your brother will recover as soon as possible. Enjoy your time in California if everything goes according to plan : )

    ReplyDelete